At the heart of every community is a school that connects its residents. Parents base their home location on school districts; high schoolers spend their Friday nights surrounded by friends, family and stadium lights. No matter what your needs may be, the durability and flexibility of clear span steel buildings have made them the ideal solution for educational facilities. Their layout and designs are both practical and fully functional, providing an answer for most any purpose.
Attributes of Clear Span Buildings in the Educational Sector
With student populations constantly expanding, it’s important that you have a school building that can easily and quickly be expanded. And though they may have higher prices than structures made with other materials, the benefits that come with a clear span building outweigh any extra expense. A few of these benefits include the following –
- No Interior Barriers – With the lack of interior posts or columns, you can take full advantage of the interior of your structure. In addition to their flexible frame design, you can do most anything you wish with such a spacious interior.
- Affordable – While the upfront cost of materials may be more than that of a wooden or concrete structure, the reduced maintenance and energy efficiency of the unit make up for it. You can also save your money by not needing to buy a new structure every time your needs change.
- Flexible and Adaptable – With a steel framing design, you can have complete freedom over its design and layout. Whether the school district requires a specific design or if you’re building a private school with no specific requirements, steel can fulfill most every need you have. Once erected, your clear span metal building can easily adapt to your ever-changing needs, as well as the communities.
- Quick and Easy Assembly – There are some school districts that prefer for new school buildings to be completely assembled during summer break. Others try to complete construction projects within a semester to avoid interruptions during holiday break. Either way, building with steel is significantly faster and easier than using other materials. These clear span buildings arrive ready for assembly; pre-punched, pre-drilled and ready-to-go.
- Virtually Maintenance-Free – After being installed, a prefab clear span building requires little to no maintenance. Unlike its wooden counterparts, steel is not susceptible to rust, rot, water damage, fires, or pest infestation. As long as the structure is cleaned regularly and shown a little TLC, you won’t have to worry about putting additional effort into the project.
- Energy Efficient – In addition to being almost 100% recyclable, steel can do most anything you desire. Once created, it can be built with, shaped, torn down, and reassembled without compromising its structural integrity. The waste created from a steel building project is also kept to a minimum, if any at all.
- Durable and Long-Lasting – Because of the durable steel components used during construction, clear span structures will last you for decades after being completed. Unlike those made with other building materials, you can have peace of mind knowing your property will be safe and secure.
Invest in a Clear Span Structure for Your Educational Building Needs Today!
Whether your school district is looking to replace an older structure, add new classrooms or a new gymnasium, or if you simply wish to open a private facility, one of our clear span steel buildings can meet all your school building needs. If you’d like to know more about our steel structures and their prices, feel free to reach out to us today at +1 980 321-9898. We can’t wait to help you fulfill all your educational needs.