Thinking about opening your own small business? Now could actually be a really good time to go for it, especially if you have a product or service to offer that no one else is providing – or that no one else can provide in quite the same way that you can! Considering opening a retail store? Even though many smaller retailers have found success online, a market definitely still exists for having your own physical location, too. There’s just something about being able to shop live and in-person that really can’t be replicated online! In fact, several recent studies indicate that in-store purchases aren’t going away anytime soon. And if you’re a retailer that can offer both online and in-person shopping experiences, it could really give you a leg up on your competition.
Location, Location, Location.
You probably know that location is an essential key for determining the value of any real estate sale or purchase. Well, what’s true for the real estate business is even more true for your food or retail business. If you’re preparing to open your own storefront, then choosing the right location is one of the single most important things you need to do. And if you already have a spot in mind and even happen to own the land, then your possibilities for having the perfect business facility become greatly expanded indeed!
A commercial metal building is a fantastic building design option that can meet all your retail, storefront, production, and other small business needs. Why? A light-gauge steel structure is rugged, reliable, adaptable, customizable, and more cost-effective than you may realize!
Applications of Metal Buildings for Small Businesses
Wondering if a metal building could be a viable solution for your business? The short answer is, yes it can! Here are just a few examples of businesses that can take full advantage of a sturdy steel structure:
- Antique shops
- Auto service centers
- Bakeries, bistros, and donut shops
- Banks and lenders
- Clothing stores
- Coffee shops
- Dentists and orthodontists
- Dry cleaners
- Eye care centers
- Family health clinics
- Fast food or quick service restaurants
- Financial advisors
- Fitness centers
- Hair salons and barber shops
- Independent grocers
- Insurance companies
- Jewelry retailers
- Local merchants
- Mattress stores
- Medical testing facilities
- Manicure and nail salons
- Mom-and-pop stores
- Old-school arcades
- Outlet stores
- Pet stores
- Shoe shops
- Smartphone sales and repair
- Specialty shops
- Tax centers
- Walk-in medical centers
- Wine tasting rooms
Why a Custom Metal Building Makes Sense for Your Business
Light-gauge steel buildings are more flexible and adaptable than traditional wood or stick-build structures, and there are many other advantages as well:
- Economical – No need to settle for renting from someone else when you can start building equity with your OWN commercial metal building installed on your property. Depending on the dimensions and customizations you choose, a steel building can actually be cheaper per square foot, too.
- Rugged, Dependable, and Low-Maintenance – Steel buildings don’t rot like wood and can stand up to constant use and extreme weather conditions, including rain, snow, wind, even lightning. Steel isn’t susceptible to termites or pests, and won’t harbor mold or mildew, either. Steel is also much easier to clean and requires less maintenance than stick-builds or other comparable structures. And since the colors are infused into the metal during the fabrication process, you won’t have to worry with peeling paint or premature color fading issues.
- Cheaper Insurance Costs – Because steel is strong, durable, and inflammable, your property insurance costs can actually be reduced by choosing a commercial steel building over other options.
- Fully Customizable – The versatility of steel allows for more complex architectural designs and flexibility of building function. Steel structures don’t require interior columns or supports, so they actually offer more usable clear-span interior space than comparable buildings. Clear-span metal buildings can be designed large enough to accommodate any business need. Plus, it’s easier to expand or adapt a metal building as your space needs grow or change over time.
- Multipurpose Functionality – You’re in the driver’s seat when it comes to deciding your building’s setup. You can designate the front portion of your building as a retail storefront, and still leave enough room in the back for production, manufacturing, office space, whatever you need. It’s really up to you!
- Aesthetic Possibilities – Worried that a commercial metal building might look too much like a garage or warehouse? Well, it really doesn’t have to! Not only can you customize the interior of your facility, but you can customize the exterior, too. Modern metal buildings come in a wide array of popular designs and layouts, and you have the ability to choose your roof type, walls, doors, windows, and more. Who says a metal building has to be boring?
Metal Garage Central Can Provide You With a Perfect Building Solution
At Metal Garage Central, we understand that starting a new business or introducing a new location isn’t easy. That’s why we’re here to make things as simple and painless as possible when it comes to getting the business facility you need! Purchasing a steel structure can be a significant investment, but it’s also one of the wisest investments you can make for giving your business the home it needs and helping it to grow.
What kind of custom metal building do you need? We work hard every day to make sure our customers and clients get the exact building they need. None of our structures come out of a box or off of a shelf – every building we provide is custom made-to-order! And another benefit to doing business with Metal Garage Central? We deliver and install at no extra charge in 46 states!
Ready to start playing with your own custom building design? Our state-of-the-art 3D Building Designer gives you the freedom to customize your OWN ideal plan and layout. This powerful, easy-to-use tool is simple to navigate from any computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can save your plans, email them to your inbox, and even use your custom plan to initiate your building order with us – it’s really that simple!
Ready to get started? Check us out online, or just go ahead and give one of our friendly building specialists a call today at (980) 321-9898. We’d be glad to show you the Metal Garage Central difference!