Delivery and Installation Included !36x36 Lean-to Garage BuildingFinancing & Rent-To-Own Available$12286.50
Delivery and Installation Included !30x31 Vertical Roof GarageFinancing & Rent-To-Own Available$12596.50
Delivery and Installation Included !28x41 Side Entry Metal GarageFinancing & Rent-To-Own Available$12100.00
Delivery and Installation Included !26x36 Side Entry GarageFinancing & Rent-To-Own Available$10111.50
Delivery and Installation Included !12x26 Vertical Roof GarageFinancing & Rent-To-Own Available$6404.00
Delivery and Installation Included !14x25 Metal GarageFinancing & Rent-To-Own Available$7599.00
Delivery and Installation Included !30x21 Garage with Lean-toFinancing & Rent-To-Own Available$6305.00
Delivery and Installation Included !24x26 Steel GarageFinancing & Rent-To-Own Available$8099
Delivery and Installation Included !30x30 Lean-to GarageFinancing & Rent-To-Own Available$12583.00
Delivery and Installation Included !30x56 Garage BuildingFinancing & Rent-To-Own Available$36465.00
Metal Garages in Alabama
Tired of your car getting buried under feet of snow? Or getting soaking wet trying to get in the house? We’ve all been there, and it can be very frustrating. With a pre-engineered metal garage in Alabama, you no longer need to worry about any of this!
Types of Metal Garages in AL
The convenience of a metal garage has allowed it to take the spot of Alabama’s favorite parking and storage space. If you’re a homeowner in need of a shelter for your vehicle/s and other valuables, a fully-enclosed garage is the perfect solution for you! Depending on your intentions for the steel structure, there is a variety of garage types to choose from:
- One-car garages are recommended for customers who only need shelter for one small vehicle or outdoor equipment. While a AL one-car garage is built for one vehicle, there is still additional interior space that is great for storage.
- Alabama two-car steel garages are designed and engineered to fit two small or medium-sized vehicles inside. Some customers even order this garage size for one vehicle and end up using the remaining interior space for storage.
- Three-car garages in Alabama are great options for customers who are in need of protection for multiple vehicles such as trucks, equipment, and sometimes agricultural equipment. If you are planning to order a triple-wide garage, make sure to order one that is slightly larger than your current needs.
If you are a DIYer who prefers to save money, we also offer metal garage kits Alabama. One of our building specialists can provide you with more information regarding our kits and the process you must follow.
You want to complete your steel garage with a sturdy roof that can withstand the ever-changing seasons and weather elements in Alabama. Not only is the roof style one of the first steps you take, but it is also one of the most important. There are three roof styles offered by Metal Garage Central, each listed below:
- Regular roof – The regular roof style is the most economical option offered to our customers. It is installed with horizontal-oriented paneling and rounded edges that resemble the style of an older barn. While it provides reliable protection, it is recommended mostly for areas that experience moderate weather conditions.
- A-frame roof – Also known as the boxed-eave style, this roof is similar to the regular roof with its horizontal paneling. While it is a slight upgrade from the regular roof, it is recommended for areas that may have some high winds but do not receive heavy rain or snowfall.
- Vertical roof – This roof style is the most popular, and most reliable, type offered to our customers. It is installed with vertical-oriented paneling, hat channel pieces, and ridge caps which provide additional stability and protection. While this roof is suited for all climates, it is recommended for customers who live in areas that are prone to harsh weather conditions.
Advantages of Metal Garages
“What makes Alabama pre-engineered metal garages better than other structures?” This question is shared among many AL customers. Pre-engineered steel structures have many advantages over structures built with other materials. We’ve provided a list of a few advantages below:
- With precision-engineering and high-quality materials, prefab metal garages in AL can last for years on end. Unlike structures made with other materials, steel garages can withstand harsh weather elements and the ever-changing seasons.
- Steel garages require very little maintenance and repairs. But with a little TLC now and again, you can easily increase the life-span of the structure. Just be sure to perform maintenance checks and wash any dirt and grime away at least twice a year.
- A steel garages is not susceptible to fire such as wooden structures are. Not only can this fire-resistant quality save you money down the road, but it provides great protection for all your valuables stored away inside.
- By opting for a AL metal garage, you’re saving yourself more money than you could imagine. And with all the money you’re saving, you can finally start that in-home project you’ve been waiting on or customize your new steel structure!
- Whether your garage is too small, or if you don’t own one, adding a new metal structure to your property in Alabama can and will increase its value.
Uses of Steel Garages
The most common use for metal garages is to protect vehicles from theft and the elements, but nowadays they are used for so much more. People are utilizing these units for personal storage, workshops, a man-cave or she-shed, and sometimes even an additional housing unit! The possibilities are endless when it comes to steel, and if you would like assistance with your needs and requirements, just call one of our friendly building specialists.
There are a few factors to consider when choosing the size of your custom Alabama metal garage. While we do have standard sizes to choose from, you will need to take your intentions for the structure into consideration. Our standard one-car garage is a 12’W x 21’L, two-car garage is 20’W x 24’L, and our triple-wide is usually 24’W x 36’L. Keep in mind that when you choose your dimensions you need to choose a size that is slightly bigger than your needs.
We want you to absolutely love your new metal garage, and in order to do this, it needs to be personal. This is why we provide a variety of customization options to choose from. From a range of 16 available color options to the anchors used for securing the structure, to additional windows and doors, we give you full access to personalizing your steel structure. If you would like assistance during the design process, we do have building specialists ready to help in any way they can.
Areas We Cover
We cover all areas throughout the state of Alabama, including: Alabaster, Auburnm, Birmingham, Bessemer, Decatur, Dothan, Enterprise, Florence, Gadsden, Homewood, Hoover, Huntsville, Madison, Mobile, Montgomery, Tuscaloosa, Prattville, Vestavia Hills and all parts in between!
Why You Should Choose Metal Garage Central
We appreciate our customers here at Metal Garage Central. All our prefab metal garages are designed and built to fulfill a customers’ needs and meet their budget. You can rely on us because not only do we provide services right here in Alabama, but we provide services in 47 more states! Let us help you find your dream structure. Give one of our friendly building specialists a call at (980) 321-9898 or visit us online today.